References to “we”, “us” or “our” are references to Viccari Wheele Ltd, company registration number 03592560, having its registered office at 38 Holland Road, Hove, East Sussex. BN3 1JL
By “your information” we mean the personal and financial information we obtain from you or from third parties. We hold your information securely on computers and in paper format.
We use your information in connection with the provision of our services and to fulfil our statutory obligations in connection with our services.
We will never share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes but, on the basis that it is kept confidential, we may at any time share your information with:-
• our accountancy software provider
• external IT support companies
• our advisers, eg auditor/accountant, etc
• our related company, ClaimWatch Limited
• anyone who has a legal right to require disclosure of your information or to whom we are permitted at law to disclose your information, and
• for employees only, with an external payroll company and with the company’s nominated pension provider
We do not carry out data profiling.
You have the right:-
• to request a copy of your information by making a written application to the address above
• to ask us to rectify any information we hold that is inaccurate
• to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, www.ico.org.uk, our data protection supervisory authority, if you feel that we have processed your data incorrectly.
If you have not entered into a contract with us, i.e. have made an enquiry but not engaged our services, you also have the right to request that we erase your information from our records.